Helsinki on a Bike
Helsinki is a perfect city to explore by bike. 1000 kilometres of biking routes go to all major attractions and the traffic culture is Scandinavian calm. This tour is a perfect orientation to the city when in 3-4 hours you will get an opportunity to see the main sites and experience the local life at the market places and beautiful parks that Helsinki has many.
- The Cathedral of Helsinki and the Senate square.
- The Market Square and indoor market halls.
- Finlandia Hall, Music Center, Kiasma contemporary art museum & other modern architectural wonders.
- Temppeliaukio rock church
- Töölönlahti / Central Park district.
- The Olympic Stadium.
- Sauna, Finnish design and coffee culture.
Included: guide, bike, helmet and a snack.