Lapland Christmas Holidays 2018
Our range of Lapland Christmas Holidays isn't necessarily getting bigger for 2018, just better. Here is a snapshot of what we have available to book now for 2018.
- Many of our Christmas programs are escorted by our own Scandinavian staff and include private Santa visits.
- Our Norwegian office works over this period to ensure that your holiday is trouble free.
- Our Christmas holidays do book out early so please don't hesitate to contact us for a quote.
- Many of our Christmas tours are priced per group - i.e. triple or quad share for families reserving their own log cabin. Send us your details and we can work out the best price and configuration for your accommodation.
- All our tours, unless mentioned, are situated above or close to the Arctic Circle, allowing you the chance to see the Northern Lights.
- Several of our tours are close to ski fields such as Levi and Saariselkä. We can arrange for you to extend your stay to include some time down hill skiing or snowboarding.
For more details, dates and prices, click here for the Christmas & New Year programs on our website.
Enjoy a traditional Finnish Christmas with all the trimmings.
Need to know: adult's only, private rooms in a luxury Finnish lodge, all-inclusive program with meals and activities. Close to Rovaniemi.
Need to know: ESCORTED BY 50 DEGREES NORTH SCANDINAVIAN STAFF, tour suitable for all ages, however, you do need to move between your cabins and the common rooms for meals. Stay in private log cabins and one night in a glass igloo.
Need to know: tour suitable for all ages, private cabins with panoramic windows and nests for children. Stay close to Rovaniemi.
Need to know: best seller, tour suitable for all ages, good tour for families with kids, privately escorted by 50 Degrees North staff, private Santa visits in his forest log cabin, before and during Christmas dates available. All-inclusive program in a small Finnish village. Close to Levi ski fields.
Need to know: tour suitable for all ages, independent stay in cabins and resort, good tour for families with kids, lots of children's activities included & also 'more adventurous' safaris, private family visit to Santa's cottage in the forest.
Need to know: tour suitable for all ages, visits to the Ranau zoo and Rovaniemi included, private self-catering modern cabins.
Santa Visits credit: Visit Rovaniemi
Need to know: suitable for adults and older children, boutique Norwegian lodge, all inclusive program.
Need to know: tour suitable for all ages, situated in a charming historic Norwegian town, Røros, full Christmas program. We advise you to combine this package with a Northern Lights tour afterwards.
Christmas Shopping in Røros, credit: Thomas Rasmus Skaug - visitnorway.com
Need to know: tour suitable for +11 children, ICEHOTEL stay, escorted by a 50 Degrees North staff member. Stays at a ski lodge in Sweden with large lobby, activities hall and places for teenagers to hang out together. Lots of cool winter activities for teenagers. Visit to the Aurora Sky Station.
Need to know: adults only, one of our most popular packages, all inclusive stay with New Year's celebration in Northern Norway.
Lyngen Lodge, credit: Graham Auskick
Need to know: adults only,Danish Castle stay with Gala New Year's dinner.
Need to know: Both cities love the festive season with Gala New Year dinners, Christmas offerings, Nutcracker ballet events and empty museums. Red Square Fire works on New Year's Eve not to be missed!
Red Square Christmas Decorations, credit: kishjar?, Flickr
Our programs are popular and a lot of sold out - register your interest today and we will let you know when the bookings open for 2019.