Small Group Journeys
Our Northern Lights small group touring plans for 2021 have been made based on the assumption it will once again be safe to travel by late 2021 and early 2022. With only a $100 booking deposit to secure your spot, you won’t need to worry about any additional decisions until 150 days prior. At which time we should know tour operations can proceed in a safe and confident manner by the time your holiday is scheduled to take place.
Why book with us?
- Booking directly with Scandinavian experts
- Only a $100 deposit to secure your spot by booking before 31st of January 2021 (20% deposit is due 150 days before departure, and the balance 70 days before departure)
- Departure dates between September 2021 and March 2022
- Very flexible rebooking conditions with transfer of full deposit
- Scandinavian tour leader
- Group size limited to max 18 (and max 12 on the Lapland Circle)
- Many hand-picked winter activities and inclusions plus 4-star accommodation
- Longer overnight stays in glass-roofed accommodations
- No long coach drives
- Authentic and exclusive tour experience
- 24-hour emergency service
Our escorted tours such as 'Chase the Northern Lights' Group tour can take 8-18 people, and the escort will ensure the safe and smooth running of an intricate and exciting itinerary from start to finish. Lapland Circle has only 12 passengers.
Some travel-experiences are even better when shared with others: Teaming up to coordinate watching and photographing the Northern Lights together as a group is unforgettable.