Our staff will respond to your query promptly and provide detailed information to your questions.
5 days - Short break in Finnish Lapland with all the essential elements of Nordic winter holiday.
Comfortable accommodation and good Lappish food are the basic elements of a successful holiday. The main Lapland activities – snowmobile safari and husky safari are included, the rest you can choose yourself! These short tours are suitable for beginners. Accommodation in hotel rooms or cabins, upgrade to new Arctic Firefox Lodge or change your last night for Aurora Dome to sleep under the Northern Lights (supplements apply).
- Day 1
- Arrival Day with transfers
- Day 2
- Husky Safari through the white forests
- Day 3
- Free day to explore the area, sauna or book optional activities
- Day 4
- Snowmobile safari
- Day 5
- Departure day
- Start/End Place
- Kittilä, Finland, Finland tours
- Country Visited
- Finland tours
- 5 Days
- Return transfers from Kittilä
- Warm winter clothing
- 4 nights half board (Breakfast and dinner)
- Husky safari of 15km
- Snowmobile safari of 30km
- Daily hotel sauna
- All day tea and coffee
- Booking with Confidence- we want you to be confident in booking with 50 Degrees North, and we will always have your best interest and safety in mind. In these times of uncertainty during the COVID-19 crisis, we have put in place further measures to make booking with us easier and more flexible.
International flights, insurance and items of personal nature.
Day 1 - Arrival Day with transfers
Arrival to Kittilä airport, transfer (approx 1 hour) to Muonio, either Harriniva, Jeris or Torassieppi. Accommodation in cosy double rooms or cabins. Dinner in the restaurant.
Day 2 - Husky Safari through the white forests
After breakfast you have some free time to explore the local area. Then in the afternoon you will meet your guide and our happy huskies. After a guided tour of the husky farm and receiving driving and safety instructions, you will start the min. 15 km husky safari. 2 persons per sled with one driving, and a chance to swap drivers
Day 3 - Free day to explore the area, sauna or book optional activities
Breakfast in restaurant. This day is free for you to relax or book an extra optional activity. Optional activities could include ice fishing, reindeer experience, horse riding or nordic skiing.
Enjoy sauna in the evening and dinner at the restaurant.
Day 4 - Snowmobile safari
Breakfast in the hotel restaurant. In the morning you have free time to go skiing on your own or to book additional tours. Early afternoon you will meet your guide, who will give you the snowmobile driving instructions and safety regulations. After that, you will start the safari. Driving distance is approximately 30 km. You will be driving 2 persons per snowmobile. After the active day, a relaxing sauna is waiting for you. Dinner is served in the restaurant.
Day 5 - Departure day
After the breakfast, transfer to Kittilä airport.
All prices listed are per person in a shared double room in hotel accommodation. Extra supplements for cabin accommodation and upgrades to Arctic Fox Cabin or Aurora Dome. Tour starts on Sunday or Monday.
16 Dec 2021
18 Mar 2022
15 Apr 2022
- This program is suitable for those aged 5 years and over.
- Please note that children under 18 years cannot drive the snowmobile and small children cannot drive the husky sled. They will be sitting in the guide’s sled during the safaris.
- The driver of the snowmobile must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driving license.